- User input cookies.
- Cookies for user identification or authentication. (session only).
- User security cookies.
- Multimedia player cookies.
- Session cookies to balance the load.
- Cookies for personalization of the user interface.
- Plug-in cookies to exchange social content.
Cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the services requested by the user are provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Cookies according to the time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie and which can last from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies according to purpose:
- Analysis cookies: They are those that, well treated by the owner of the site, or by third parties, allow the number of users to be quantified and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on the website is analyzed, in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Social cookies are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc …). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within the page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it. It is also possible that when visiting a web page or opening an email Where an advertisement or promotion is published on certain products or services, a cookie is installed in the browser that is used to subsequently show advertising related to the search that has been carried out, to develop a control of the announcements in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc …
It is indicated below that non-excluded cookies, own, or third party, are used on the website.
: (Third party analytical cookies):
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information, on our behalf, in order to keep track of your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet use.
Google may transmit said information to third parties when so required by law, or when said third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of information about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
In any case, we inform you that to urge the cancellation of possible data processing carried out by Google, that company must contact this purpose. The provider does not have the technical or legal capacity to proceed with the cessation of data processing outside the scope defined by the files and technical means of its ownership. And you will not be able to demand responsibilities in this regard.
More information at: www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
: (Third-party advertising cookies)
Online sponsored advertising services provided by Google Inc. Cookies are used by Google for the management of these services.
IP number, search history, location, device ID and phone number.
In addition to: Advertising views, analytics, browser information, cookie data, date and time, demographics, software / hardware information, information about interactions, pages visited, domains.
For more detailed information: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/